A Subsidiary of A.R. Wilfley & Sons
Heavy duty centrifugal chemical process pumps
XTron Pumps are the Australian distributor for a range Chemical Process Pumps with leading edge technology in materials, design and manufacture.
Centennial a subsidiary of A.R. Wilfley and Sons, Inc., has developed an innovative, efficient, and highly durable ANSI chemical process pump for use in low-solids fluid handling.
• All models feature semi-open impeller design
• High accuracy, external clearance adjustment method
• Available in economical carbon steel and Wilfley proprietary WCD4 material
• Options for large, small bore as well as oversized tapered bore seal housing in addtion to traditional stuffing box
• Auto-alignment C-frame mounting options
• Meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
• CE conformity option
• Capacity up to 4,300 gpm / 16,277 lpm
• Head to 575 feet / 175 metres
• Temperature to 500 deg F / 260 deg C
• Pressures to 300 psig / 20 bar
Centennial offers both performance and cost benefits compared with other competitive ANSI pump offerings on the market today.